Up to £68K
Hybrid Working - 1 day from home
An international real estate developer established for over 40 years with a great company culture and based in the heart of Central London.
This role will involve providing high-level right hand support to two individuals at Head and MD level. Duties will involve (but are not limited to):
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements, domestic and international
- Processing expenses
- Scheduling meetings and liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ad-hoc administrative support.
- Strong EA experience at Director or C-Suite level
- Highly proactive
- Able to manage a busy and ever-changing workload
- Excellent communication skills and able to manage upwards
- Experience within real estate is an advantage but is not essential
- Salary circa £55-68K depending on experience and role comes with additional benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical cover and access to on-site gym
- Hours are 9am - 5:30pm. While flexibility will be needed from time to time there is unlikely to be a regular expectation to work beyond these hours on a regular basis
- The company offer optional working from home on a Friday.