Up to £60k, dependent on experience
VWA are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading, global asset management firm. With their London offices based in the heart of the West End, this is an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join the team!
The Executive Assistant Role:
Ideal for an experienced and resilient Executive Assistant, this role will be supporting a small team in Investor Relations up to Partner level. Day to day responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Complex diary management and meeting scheduling
- Frequent international travel arrangements
- Expense management
- Co-ordinating events and roadshows
- General administrative support, as and when required
The Successful Executive Assistant will:
- Be highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be highly resilient, trustworthy and reliable
- Have a strong ability to work well under pressure and adapt to ever-changing situations
- Be a total team player with a "can-do" attitude
The Details and Benefits:
- Core hours are typically 9am - 5pm, flexibility required as and when needed
- Salary: Up to £60k, dependent on experience
- Hybrid working: Working from home on Friday's
- 25 days holiday with company closure between Christmas and New Year
- Discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare insurance
- A range of additional benefits!
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant looking for your next challenge, please apply today!