Up to 50K
About the Client:
VWA is recruiting for an established Private Equity in Mayfair. The company investments primarily in European countries, and as a global business, has a very international feel to the London office of around 100 employees. The role has come about due to an internal move in the business.
About the Executive Assistant role:
As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting in the Credit Team alongside x2 other Assistants. This EA role supports 4 people in the team up to MD level, and flexibility to provide 'light-touch' support a further 4 Associates will be needed. Duties include:
- Complete diary management
- Meeting and travel organisation
- Expenses management
- Updating and maintaining the CRM database
- Other duties as required.
Requirements to Apply:
- Prior Executive/Team Assistant support from a similar fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively under the pressure of deadlines
- Adapt and react quickly to last-minute changes of priorities
- Highly team-orientated
- Professional communicator
- Exceptionally organised
- Core hours are 8.30/9.00am - 5.30/6.00pm with flexibility to work beyond hours for urgent matters
- 1-2 days WFH per week
- Competitive salary up to 50K depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension, private healthcare, wellness benefits, lunch allowance and 30 days holiday
- Exciting team offsites/socials!
If you are looking to take your Executive Assistant career to the next step, please apply today!