Up to £38K
Our client, a global financial services firm based in the West End, is looking for a proactive and professional EA to join their busy administrative team. You will be based be supporting a team of professionals and enjoy a variety of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Liaising with clients to arrange and schedule meetings
- Extensive diary management
- Managing team expenses
- Arranging travel as necessary
- Producing presentations for clients
- Gatekeeping and acting as a key point of contact in the office, both for internal and external enquiries
- Ad-hoc administration and support to the wider team
The ideal candidate for this EA position will have already gained experience within financial services for at least two years, and be ready to take the next step into a professional and dynamic small team environment. You will have excellent communication skills and must be highly organised, confident and adaptable in nature and have a team playing attitude!
Salary for this Executive Assistant position is up to £38K depending on experience and comes with additional benefits.
Please note that for this Executive Assistant position VWA acts as an employment agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.