Up to £58K
A prestigious management consultancy with an excellent international reputation. With a collaborative feel and a strong emphasis on teamwork, this company has a high level of staff retention and great benefits.
Our client is looking to recruit a number of new individuals within their fantastic EA team! The role will involve supporting two individuals at Partner or Senior Partner level. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Arranging meetings, both in-person and virtual
- Extensive travel arrangements (including visas and flights) in accordance with government travel guidelines - often complex
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- High volume of inbox management
- Processing expenses
- Ad-hoc administration.
- Strong EA experience in fast-paced environment, at C-Suite or Partner level
- Must have previous experience of managing a high volume inbox
- Meticulous organisational skills
- An analytical mindset and a high level of attention to detail - capable of seeing the bigger picture while picking up on important details
- Collaborative, muck-in attitude.
- Experience within professional or financial services.
- Salary for this Executive Assistant position is up to £58K dependent on experience, and the role comes with excellent additional benefits
- Hours are 9am -5:30pm, with occasional flexibilty to work beyond these hours as and when necessary.
- The firm operate a fortnightly hybrid working policy with 2 days from home for a week followed by 3 days the next, however this is non-contractual and you may be required to be office-based for longer periods if the role or team requires. You can also choose to be in the office for more of the week if preferred.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!