Executive Assistant to Management Team
Up to £65K
London Victoria - Flexible Hybrid Working
A start-up investment business investing in sustainable and green infrastructure and energy with offices in Europe and South America. Now with over 30 people around the world, the business is growing substantially and has enjoyed a hugely successful 5 years.
A varied EA position supporting the senior management team (4-5 individuals based in the UK and Switzerland) with additional support to the wider team. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management and arranging meetings
- International travel arrangements
- Processing expenses
- Supporting COO with HR, onboarding etc
- Office management, including organizing upcoming office move
- Involvement in a range of projects throughout the business
- Ad-hoc administration.
This is a newly created position and something of a 'blank canvas' for the business - they are looking for someone who can make the role their own and grow with the company.
Long-term, there is also potential to manage additional business support team members as the company grows.
- Strong EA experience - experience in similar start-up or boutique finance environment advantageous
- Team-oriented and adaptable attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactive and able to anticipate needs.
- Salary circa £50-65K depending on experience and the role comes with additional benefits
- Newly created role - probationary review after 6 months. Permanent or contract-to-perm options.
- Flexibly hybrid working policy - 1-2 days in the office. Scope for this to be increased if desired.