Business Manager to Chief Executive and Chair
Salary: £23 - 26 per hour plus holiday pay
South West London
An opportunity to join the fantastic NHS in a critical position supporting the Chief Executive and Chair as an Executive Assistant.
A busy Executive Assistant role, the position will suit an efficient, experienced, and proactive person to ensure that the Chief Executive and Chair are supported and able to carry out their roles effectively.
Managing several priorities, duties will include (however are not limited to):
- Diary management, including co-ordination of corporate calendars.
- Producing reports, drafting correspondence, and liaising with, and on the behalf of, the Chief Executive.
- Administrative support, including responsibility of prioritising the incoming workloads of both principals.
- Being the first point of contact for visitors, such as stakeholders and clinicians.
- Managing the office budget.
- Proactive support to both the Chief Executive and Chair, especially in regards to their workflow and administrative procedures.
The client is seeking a proactive and efficient individual who enjoys the organisation involved in supporting executives and becoming a critical part of their daily work. With a high volume of workflow, the successful Executive Assistant in this position would need to offer responsibility and flexibility in the role, supporting with ad-hoc tasks when needed. They will also need to be happy to work in an office environment as this is where the role is based.
Previous experience providing high-level support is desired, alongside proven ability to successfully support in a busy environment. The ideal candidate will be organised, practical, and be willing to take the initiative where relevant!
The salary for this position is paying £23 - 26 per hour plus holiday pay depending on experience and would be an ongoing temp assignment, likely running until the end of the year.
The hours for this role are 9am - 5pm, however some flexibility outside of this may be required.
Please note that for this Business Manager role, VWA acts as an employment agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs and business support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.