November 2023 start date
12 Month FTC
Salary up to £55K
A highly successful asset management firm based in the West End are looking for an EA to join the team and support at C-Suite for a maternity cover. The firm is one of the largest investment management firms that specialise in the investment in the transition to a more sustainable global economy. The London office has around 150 people and the team is growing.
EA duties will involve, but are not limited to:
- Support at C-Suite level and a small team
- Complex diary management across time zones
- Extensive travel booking for the team
- Coordinating team outings and the arrangement of team social activities
- Ad hoc cover of other team administrators
- CRM duties
- Marketing and product distribution that is communicated externally about the business
- Have experience working with colleagues/clients globally
- Have experience preparing materials for committee meetings and taking minutes
- Expense processing
- Admin for the team
The successful EA will:
- Be highly organised
- Have a high attention to detail
- Can work to high standards
- Be able to prioritise workload to a high standard
- Have strong IT skills
- Have experience using Salesforce and Concur
- Ideally have experience within the financial services
The details and benefits:
- A long handover with the current EA
- Salary is up to £55K dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits including private medical healthcare, income protection, life assurance, employee assistance programme, 25 days holidays
- Core hours are 9am - 5.30am however flexibility will be required to work outside of these, particularly during busy periods.
- Hybrid working model of working with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
If you are interested in this exciting EA position, please apply today!