Position: Executive Assistant - City Based
Salary: up to £35K depending on experience
This is a fabulous opportunity for an individual who has some administration/office experience to join a friendly and professional environment as an Executive Assistant.
Working for our client, a boutique finance firm based in the City, this role will involve working as part of a close-knit office management team to provide support to a range of individuals across the business. This a varied role with responsibilities that include but not limited to:
- Assist with arranging logistics for virtual roadshows, meetings and conferences and in the future arranging travel and itineraries
- Process invoices expenditures
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, COO and ad hoc support to the wider team
- Inputting and recording of client information and records
- Setting up of meetings and AV equipment
- Preparation of documents e.g. printing and binding of investor presentations
- Reviewing of supplier orders and ensuring office equipment and suppliers are maintained
- Ad hoc duties as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office
A strong set of team working skills with the ability to work effectively with a range of people is essential for this EA role. Additionally excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines combined with some previous experience gained within an office environment is needed for this role.
Main hours for this role are 9.00am - 5.30pm with flexibility to work around this as and when needed.
Salary is competitive depending on experience and the role comes with some good benefits.
For this position VWA acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.