£23 - £29 per hour + holiday pay/ £45K - £58K annual equivalent (Dependent on experience)
Temp to Perm
A prestigious management consultancy with an excellent international reputation. With a collaborative feel and a strong emphasis on teamwork, this company has a high level of staff retention and great benefits!
Our client is looking to recruit for several temp-to-perm EAs to assist with holiday cover over the summer months. Initially on a 3 month temp contract with potential for further extensions and permanent positions likely available, the role will primarily involve providing cover wherever needed, with duties including:
- Arranging meetings, both in-person and virtual
- Extensive travel arrangements (including visas and flights) - often complex
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- High volume of inbox management
- Processing expenses
- Ad-hoc administration.
- Strong EA experience in fast-paced environment, at C-Suite or Partner level
- Must have previous experience of managing a high volume inbox
- Meticulous organisational skills
- An analytical mindset and a high level of attention to detail - capable of seeing the bigger picture while picking up on important details
- Collaborative, muck-in attitude.
- Experience within professional or financial services.
- Salary for this Executive Assistant position is up to £58K annual equivalent dependent on experience, and the role comes with additional benefits
- Hours are 9am -5:30pm, with occasional flexibilty to work beyond these hours as and when necessary
- The firm are currently operating an optional hybrid working policy on a bi-weekly basis with 2 days working from home one week followed by 3 days from home the next, however this is non-contractual and you may be required to be office-based for longer periods if the role or team requires.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!