Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Salary TBC but circa 35-45K. The recruitment process for this position will begin in November 2020.
Our client, a boutique property consultancy firm based in the West End are looking for a proactive and team-oriented Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join their small but friendly office.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- General administrative duties to the whole team, including diary and travel
- Meeting and greeting guests and answering the phone (upon the return to the office)
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Booking transport and couriers
- Ensuring office is fully stocked at all times
- Making sure the office is presentable at all times
- Ad-hoc administration tasks
The ideal candidate for this role will be eager to join a fantastic team and take ownership of the administration of the office and team. Previous experience will ideally have 3-4 years experience within a similar environment.
Salary for this EA/OM role is TBC but is likely to be between 35 - 45K, depending on experience. The role also comes with additional benefits.
Please note that for this Executive Assistant / Office Manager role, VWA acts as an employment agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.