EA to Head of Marketing, HR Managing Director and their teams
Up to £60K
Hybrid working - Fridays from home
ASAP Start - Temp to Perm OR Perm
A successful global hedge fund headquartered in the US but with the London office of around 100 employees based right in the heart of the West End!
This is an EA position supporting two Heads of department within the HR and Marketing functions, with additional support to the wider teams. Sitting mainly within the marketing function (approximately 60% of the role), responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Travel coordination
- Creating presentations and slide decks
- Ad-hoc administration and support.
- Around 5 years of PA / EA experience - previous experience in finance is advantageous but is not essential
- Highly proactive and strong organizational skills - adept at managing a busy workload
- Muck-in and flexible attitude
- Salary is highly competitive and the business offer excellent additional benefits, including highly competitive bonuses, healthcare and dental cover, walk-in GP service and 25 days annual leave
- Hours are 8am - 6pm and the business offer a hybrid working model of 4 days in the office with Fridays from home.
- Start date asap - business are open to temp to perm options for those who can start immediately, or permanent for those with up to 1 month's notice.