EA to Investment Team
Up to £55K
An established global investment firm with offices in the UK, the USA and Asia. The business operates a flat structure and the firm really look after their staff with a low turnover and great benefits.
This is an EA role supporting the investment team, including the Head of the Department and the wider team (around 10-15 individuals). Duties will involve (but are not limited to):
- Diary management
- Complex travel arrangements (particularly to the Head, who travels most weeks worldwide)
- Organizing events including internal offsites
- Additional project support to the team
- Ad-hoc administration.
- Previous experience in a corporate PA / EA role - previous finance experience not essential
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle a fast-paced workload and multi-task effectively
- Adaptable and emotionally intelligent
- Proactive nature and able to use imitative.
- Salary up to £55K depending on experience
- Role comes with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent discretionary bonuses, medical insurance and discounted on-site gym
- Hours are 9am - 6pm - out of hours support will be rare but may be occasionally required
- Fully office-based - some flexibility for hybrid working may be a possibility further down the line once fully established in the role.