Digital Marketing Manager
Part-time (4 days per week)
Up to £50K FTE (£40K pro-rata)
Fulham and Chelsea
A successful and rapidly growing independent media business with a fantastic company culture.
This is a highly innovative and varied role which will focus on expanding the digital growth of the business. Key objectives of the role will include (but is not limited to):
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Leveraging data and audience growth strategies to engage users through marketing funnel
- Manage effective audience segmentation and comms strategy
- Develop, build and execute data-driven marketing campaigns to drive engagement
- Identifying opportunities to accelerate growth.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing role
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and CRM systems
- Experience of managing and optimizing marketing budgets
- Analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in integrating and adopting new systems
- Experience in media industry.
- Salary up to £50K as full-time equivalent plus benefits including health insurance and 25 days holiday with the office closed for Christmas.
- Hours are 9:30am - 6pm and the role offers hybrid working (2/3 days in the office)
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity and a role that you can really make your own, hit the apply button today!