Data / Accounts Assistant
Up to £33K
City of London
An established international non-life insurance company who have been operating in the UK for almost 100 years.
This is a Technical Assistant position which will primarily involve providing data and administrative support to the Property Treaty team. The role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Data entry
- Maintaining and creating underwriting files - electronic and paper-based
- Producing reports
- Administration of property treaty claims
- Assisting accounts team with credit control
- Ad-hoc administration and team support.
- A numerical and analytical mindset
- Strong Excel skills including vlookups, IF functions and pivot tables
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a busy workload
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience using Eclipse
- Bookkeeping or basic account keeping experience
- Knowledge of experience of the property treaty reinsurance field.
- Salary up to £33K depending on experience
- Role is office-based, 5 days per week
- Hours 9:30am - 5:30pm.