Customer Services Officer
Up to £26K PLUS excellent benefits
Hybrid working - 3 days from home
City of London
A leading figure in the transport industry with excellent benefits and a team-oriented company culture.
This is a Customer Services Officer role which will being the first point of contact for customers and providing administrative support to the Office Services Manager. Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Taking calls from customers and providing help and guidance
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR
- Updating database
- Producing documentation
- Ad-hoc administration.
- Previous experience in administrative and customer-facing roles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and database experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Salary is up to £26K, rising to £27K upon successful passing of probation period
- Role comes with excellent benefits including 75% off season tickets, leisure and international train travel
- The business offer a hybrid working policy of 3 days in the office and 2 from home once you are established into the role.