City of London
Up to £45K
An established international non-life insurance company who have been operating in the UK for almost 100 years.
This is a busy and varied Compliance Officer position, with duties including (but not limited to):
- Performing routine risk assessments
- Monitoring compliance with regulations and internal policies, ensuring they are kept up to date with relevant laws
- Recording findings and following up with management
- Reviewing marketing materials to ensure compliance with regulations
- Highlight / escalate areas of concern
- Filing of data as required
- Administrative duties such as creating and maintain files for ongoing projects.
- Previous experience within a compliance environment (3-5 years ideally)
- Working knowledge of UK regulations in non-life insurance - experience in direct motor and retail property insurance is highly advantageous
- Knowledge on MGA tie-ups would also be advantageous
- Team-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Salary £35-45K depending on experience and the role comes with additional benefits including medical insurance
- Hours are 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Role is predominantly office-based, particularly during probation period, however some ad-hoc work from home is permitted.