Compliance and Operations Coordinator
A leading independent global investment bank with an excellent reputation! This firm have a lovely company culture and are encouraging of professional development
This is a varied and involved position that will involve working closely with the Compliance and Operations teams. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing ongoing compliance and administration of data privacy procedures in accordance with GDPR, UK and Europe
- Managing supplier onboarding including due diligence, AML and GDPR
- Day to day administrative tasks on behalf of European Compliance team
- Managing FCA Certified staff register.
- HR administration and coordinating onboarding / offboarding for all European new joiners
- Coordinating London internship programme in coordination with banking team as well as coordinating graduate Analyst programme, including booking all professional exams
- Coordinating recruitment processes and events
- Coordination annual appraisal process for European offices
- Coordinating firm-wide entertainment and social events.
- Working knowledge of GDPR
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience within an FCA regulated financial services firm, or within another regulated industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proactive team player and muck-in attitude
- Experience within a compliance-focused role
- Knowledge of UK and European Anti-Money Laundering guidelines
- Salary is circa £48K-£55K (potentially up to £60K) depending on experience and the firm offer competitive benefits
- Hours are 9am - 5:30pm however due to the busy nature of the role, flexibility will be required
- The firm operates a hybrid working policy of 1 day work from home every week, however this is being reviewed and could increase to 2 days.