South West London
Circa £33K - £35K
We are supporting a high-performing and reputable educational trust based in South West London. Our client is seeking to hire a Communications Executive to assist with amplifying the trust's brand and messaging; to parents, staff, the community and other key stakeholders.
Based in the Development team, this Communications Executive will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Act as key contact in the team for communications-related queries
- Providing daily and high-quality content for social media channels
- Working on longer-term, strategic projects aligned with the Trust's objectives
- Write, edit and proofread a range of materials for a variety of audiences including newsletters and presentations
- Update online communications - intranet and website
- Assist with production of promotional materials
- Develop media and social media plans which support the Trust's values and promotes its reputation as a sector-leader
- Other tasks as required.
Essential to this Communications Executive role will be the ability to manage a busy and varied workload with a proactive and self-starting approach. You will be creatively minded with good editorial judgement and excellent communication skills. You will also demonstrate a keen eye for detail and the ability to write with precision and flair!
In terms of experience, applicants must have worked as part of a Communications team and in a hands-on role. You will also have experience editing research/other content to strict deadlines and have an understanding of different techniques and tools. Previous experience of creating digital content and daily management of social media accounts are advantageous.
An understanding of, or demonstrable interest in working within the education sector will be preferable. Kindly note that this will be a purely, office-based position.
Salary for this Communications Executive will be up to £35K depending on previous experience, plus additional company benefits such as reduced gym memberships, discounts at major retailers and pension scheme.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Communications Executive role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.