Client Services Supervisor
Up to 42K depending on experience with excellent benefits
Do you have 5 star hospitality experience?
Have you managed a team?
Do you enjoy being client facing?
Would you like to move in to Corporate?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Services professional to manage a small team of receptionists of a leading financial services company - based in very high-end offices in Mayfair, you will be incredibly service-driven with a previous career in client or customer-facing roles. You will have team management experience.
You will have an ambassadorial role for the company and be visible on the client floor:
- Ensuring that clients' expectations are met with a first-class service - building rapport with repeat visitors.
- Training the team to further improve service provided.
- Flexible to cover as necessary at particular busy times - rotating between reception, the switchboard and hospitality.
- Inbox management.
- Organising the weekly rota schedule, liaising with the Manager when necessary.
- Nurturing and leading the team to encourage a team-centric approach, collaborative working culture and meeting high expectations.
- Maintaining an effective business relationship with clients and senior management by understanding their needs and transferring these into actions.
You will have a strong work ethic, with no task being too small and work with a strong attention to details. You will demonstrated effective engagement with clients, guests, colleagues across all levels and lead your team with a collaborative approach.
Kindly note that the Client Services Supervisor will need to be in the office for either 7.30am or 8.00am, Mon-Fri.
Salary will be based on experience up to 42K - the role also comes with excellent benefits.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Client Services Supervisor role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.