Client Services Associate - Investment Office
Kensington & Chelsea, London
Up to 31K depending on experience
This is a rare opportunity to join an established and successful private investment office that has an entrepreneurial ethos and to be an integral member of the firm's global Operations Team.
With wide-ranging responsibilities in multiple areas responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Client Investment Execution - a detailed understanding of products clients invest in will need to be grasped in order to liaise across parties to ensure investments are correctly transacted and settled in an accurate and timely manner. Coordinating calls and correspondence and updating and maintaining documentation.
- Client Account Management - monitoring case and securities accounts, liaising directly with representatives of clients, regularly updating client balance sheets and review holding versus asset allocation targets.
- FX Hedging - working with Principals/Senior Associates to review the currency exposure of client portfolios, preparing detailed foreign exchange contract instructions as necessary. Tracking currency execution to completion and monitoring client currency exposures to ensure FX hedges remain effective on an on-going basis.
- Monthly and Quarterly Client Reporting - assist with the collection of client valuation data, submission of quarterly/monthly client statements, preparing and reviewing of annual tax reports, responding appropriately and professionally to client queries.
- Client Billing - reviewing billing calculations to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Client Account Opening & Ongoing Compliance - ensuring that account opening documents are completely and accurately completed and filed and ensure that regulatory and compliance rules are adhered to in particularly around KYC/AML documentation.
The Successful Client Service Associate will:
- Have graduated with a minimum 2.1 from a reputable university and also have either Maths or Economics at A-level (minimum grade B).
- Applicants must have relevant industry experience (ideally within middle-office operations) from a role held after graduating from university.
- As the position will offer much interaction across a range of people and will suit an individual who has a natural affinity with numbers and strong quantitative skills.
- Have a strong set of communication skills.
- Demonstrate an active interest in the investment world.
- Have a team orientated approach.
The Details and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, up to £31K depending on experience.
- The role offers support with study for further qualifications and good benefits.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!