Position: Client Onboarding and Investor Support Associate - Finance
Salary: £28K - £35K depending on experience
Location: Kensington & Chelsea, London
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful private investment office that has an entrepreneurial and collegiate ethos.
The role will offer much interaction across a range of people and will suit an individual who possesses excellent attention to detail, a logical and methodical mindset with an interest in the investment world and who is keen study for financial qualifications such as the IMC. Some previous experience supporting in an onboarding team and KYC exposure is required.
With a broad remit, the successful candidate will assist in all activities relating to onboarding of new client accounts in addition to overseeing the relationship between investors and the funds' administrators. Responsibilities will range from but not limited to:
- Preparation of account opening documentation
- Reviewing different client account structures and reviewing KYC documentation
- Internal and third-party account set up
- Maintaining and logging of all documentation and assisting with the population and development of internal client information databases and reporting
- Being the Client Service contact for a number of client accounts
- Production of client statements and invoice preparation
- Ensuring investor queries are being responded to appropriately
- Communicating updates regarding investor activity both internally and externally
A self-starter who demonstrates excellent team working and communication abilities in a fast paced environment is going to be essential for this role alongside superb attention to detail and professionalism. Additionally this will suit an individual who is keen to study for financial qualifications (the company will support with this). Strong academics to degree level is required for this role and additional languages in particular French is advantageous but not essential.
The salary is paying up to £35K depending on experience, plus a discretionary bonus and role comes with good benefits.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this position.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.