Chief of Staff
International & Frequent Travel
Salary up to c. £110K depending on experience
VWA is recruiting for a highly successful businessman and Chairman, seeking a Chief of Staff to be his true 'right-hand' person.
Kindly note this role will involve a great deal of travel with the Chairman, and will be based at different office locations including London, the US and Middle East.
The Chief of Staff will be a key support to the Chairman, to help achieve all objectives as required and across a range of business interests - companies, organisations and causes in which the Chairman is involved.
As Chief of Staff, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Delegating work to and the monitoring of all office staff, across various departments.
- Gatekeeping for the Chairman - and reviewing all letters, memos, emails, visitors directed to the Chairman.
- Attending meetings and preparing agendas, with appropriate follow ups.
- Overseeing all public meetings, presentations, speeches and organised events attended by the Chairman.
- Overseeing the Chairman's schedule and all logistics.
- Liaising with all stakeholders to put the Chairman's agenda into practice.
- Advisor to the Chairman, regarding a range of issues.
- Representing the Chairman when required including any public relations matters.
- Reporting to the Chairman on results.
The successful candidate will demonstrate loyalty and commitment to the role and will work with incredibly efficiency. You will be comfortable managing a very busy, changeable workload and be an astute multi-tasker. Arabic language skill would be beneficial but not a prerequisite.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in similar role.
- Strong academic background.
- Able to work long hours including weekends, including international travel.
- Able to analyze sales figures and write reports.
- Project and time management skills.
- Hands-on with excellent communication skills.
- Proactively working independently and as part of a team.
Salary offered will be based on relevant experience, up to c. £110K.
For this Chief of Staff role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.