Business Research Development Associate
Up to £70K depending on experience PLUS excellent benefits
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced individual to join our client, an independent and unique investment management firm that fosters an international and collaborative culture.
In this newly created role to support a small Research Strategy team, the position requires an engaging and personable individual with demonstrable skills in account / business development, negotiation and research in their career to date combined with a strong tech-savvy approach.
Proactive identification and development of a range of research providers and the ability to manage a range of projects is required. Responsibilities for the Associate position include but are not limited to:
- Proactively and efficiently identifying and establishing research relationships with external providers and thought leaders utilising to support with highest priority research needs
- Building effective working relationships internally and with external research providers
- Managing research workflows and objectives and support the team in fulfilling requests and deadlines
- Collating research provider information , tracking and analysing research usage and value
- Developing a strong awareness of industry trends and dynamics relevant to research provider sourcing and research work
Key requirements include demonstrated capabilities in sales/account management and negotiation alongside strong research/sourcing abilities. Furthermore, experience in utilising databases (e.g. Salesforce or another CRM database) and technology in order to manage data and information is needed.
The salary is highly competitive depending on experience the role comes with excellent benefits and a strong discretionary bonus.
For this position Victoria Wall Associates (VWA) acts as an Employment Agency.