Business Operations with Events
Kensington and Chelsea
Up to £36K depending on experience
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a self-starting and detail-oriented individual to join a collaborative and internationally focused investment office in Kensington and Chelsea!
Applicants must have some experience within an events capacity.
Focused on supporting the Business Operations team, this Business Operations with Events role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Event management for all London-based events, both internal and external.
- Generating ideas and creating event proposals
- Full end-to-end coordination and implementation
- Building and maintaining relationships with current and new suppliers and venues
- Assisting with global events where applicable
- Budget proposals and tracking.
- Office management support
- Recruitment support including assisting with recruitment process throughout Europe and Asia offices and assisting with onboarding of new hires.
- Assisting People Team with regional and global training coordination
- Ad-hoc administrative support.
This role is ideally suited to an individual who is proactive, well-organised and has excellent communication skills at all levels. Some previous events industry experience is essential for this position.
Salary is up to £36K depending on experience and the role comes with competitive additional benefits.
For this Business Operations and Events position, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.