Up to £80K
Hybrid Working - 2 days in the office
ASAP Start - Permanent
An established PLC with a strong emphasis on work-life balance!
This is a Business Manager position which will involve providing support to an Executive and providing key support across a range of projects and business initiatives. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Compiling and circulating reports, presentations and documents for board packs
- Analysing and presenting data and insights
- Manging strategic / tactical activities
- Tracking business priorities and projects and responding to risks and delays
- Communicating with stakeholders and investors; communicating on behalf of Executive
- Maintaining positive client relationships
- Coordinating diary and meetings, as well as travel arrangements
- Acting as gatekeeper to Executive's diary
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Ad-hoc administrative and project support.
- Strong experience of business management : proactively anticipating needs, experience with board packs and project support and excellent client /stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and able to juggle a busy, ever-changing workload
- Highly proactive
- Salary up to £80K depending on experience.
- Hours are 9am - 5pm with occasional out-of-hours support required. The business offer a hybrid working model of 2 days in the office, with 3 from home.
- Excellent central London location, close to transport links.