Bilingual Executive Assistant (German-speaking)
Perm or temp-to-perm
Salary up to 65K
We are recruiting for one of our longstanding clients in the Private Equity space; hugely successful in what they do, this is a company with a very international, collaborative and professional environment.
About the Executive Assistant role:
As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting a small team of investment professionals. Duties will include:
- Complex diary management including handling of last-minute scheduling changes
- Travel arrangements both national and international
- Expenses management
- Additional administration as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Written and spoken fluency in German and English
- Prior experience as EA/PA/Team Assistant within financial services or another corporate environment
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills
- Personable and team-orientated
- Proven experience working confidently within a fast-paced environment.
- Executive Assistant opportunity to join a leading PE firm
- Core hours 9am - 6pm
- Hybrid working, 1-2 days from home per week
- Competitive salary up to 65K based on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Strong benefits including 30 days holiday
- Wellness allowance
- Private healthcare.
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant with fluency in German and looking to take the next step in your career, please send us your CV today!