Up to £35K (dependent on experience) pro-rata
VWA have taken on an exciting and unique opportunity with a sustainability-focused asset management company. The firm is innovative, collaborative and are currently in an exciting period of growth. To support this growth they are looking for a Assistant to join the team on a 6m FTC, there is potential for this position to be made permanent if the initial 6m goes well. The role will be supporting the current PA who supports the CFO and CEO.
This is the great opportunity for someone who has office/admin experience and would like to get into a PA role.
Assistant duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Arranging meetings
- Assisting with the booking of travel
- Printing, photocopying, binding of documents
- Ad hoc administration
- Other duties as required
- Covering the PA as and when required
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong administration experience
- Have experience working in a corporate environment
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, including with people at senior levels (CEO/CFO)
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be a team-player with a collaborative approach to their work
- Be proactive with the ability to adapt to changing situations
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent opportunity to be a key player in the firm's recruitment/HR function
- Salary: Up to £35k (dependent on experience) pro-rata
- Hybrid working structure with Wed - Friday in the office
- Standard hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm flexibility required when needed
- A range of additional benefits when made permanent
If you are interested in this exciting position, please do apply today!