Investor Relations Senior Associate - Arabic-Speaking
Hybrid Working - 3 days in the office minimum
£130K - £180K depending on experience plus bonus
About the Client:
VWA is working with a global and established financial services firm based in the West End; with nearly 1000 employees globally, the setup of the London office is more boutique and close-knit.
About the Senior Associate Role:
Working closely with the Senior Sales and Relationship Managers, the duties of the role will include:
- Supporting Middle East business development and client service across all investor types
- Proactively reaching out to prospects
- Developing knowledge of the product offerings, systems and processes
- Updating pipeline information
- Summarizing client and prospect meetings and documenting on database
- Cross-team collaboration across the business
- Ad-hoc support.
While this role will have a degree of investor / client interaction, this role will not involve managing own book of business and will instead focus on sales support to the wider team.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English is required for this position (ideally with experience of conducting business in Arabic). Additional fluency in French would be highly advantageous, but is not essential.
- At least 4 years in a similar sales support position and ideally a background in credit
- Strong experience of using and updating a CRM database
- Excellent communication skills with an excellent ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly competitive salary with salary circa £130K - £180K per annum depending on expeirence
- Excellent additional bonus (discretionary)
- Core hours 8am-6pm with flexibility to work beyond as required and if necessary
- Occasional travel to the Middle East may be required (such as for conferences) - up to once per quarter but this is not guaranteed
- 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Other company benefits include private medical insurance, pension scheme, life insurance.
If you have previous sales support experience looking for an Associate-level role with fluency in Arabic and English, please apply today!