Technology Start-Up Organisation
Salary 28-35K based on experience
VWA is newly working with a Technology Start-Up who specialize in scaling talent for growing organisations and entrepreneurs. You will be working with high achieving, experienced operators who have collectively helped build some of the most successful growth-stage international tech companies over the past 15 years.
You will have direct exposure working with and advising the very top venture capital investors, CEOs and Founders as well building relationships with tier one executives from high growth companies around the world
The Analyst Role:
As an Analyst you will learn the fundamentals of talent advisory consulting and work closely with associates, principals, and partners to:
- Learn best practices of a search process and the integrated offering of advising and supporting growth companies
- Develop a deep understanding of the most innovative growth companies and their business leaders
- Conduct detailed, granular, qualitative research into various sectors and industries, in order to identify and map the key organisations and executives in a given ecosystem
- Shadow partners to observe their day-to-day functions and participate in crafting talent strategies
- Identify and manage qualified candidates, and present them to the search team
- Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all search information
- Develop industry and/or functional expertise by staying current on news and trends.
- At least 6 months - 2 years' experience in a commercial environment
- Business maturity and a confident manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently; strong work ethic and agile problem solver
- Self-disciplined, ambitious and driven. Tenacious and naturally curious
- Deeply organised and able to manage multiple projects. Creative and resourceful nature with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communicator with an ability to easily establish trust
- Team-oriented with a growth mindset
- It is also helpful if you have a demonstrable interest in digital innovation and entrepreneurship in general.
- This role offers flexible hybrid working (the team regularly communicate through slack/video), which means you can work from anywhere!
- Your initial onboarding/training period would be in the office, where a bit more flexibility is required during the 6-month period - although there is flexibility
- Opportunity for Progression: promoted within two years on a 6-month cycle for promotions.
- Strong performance related bonus
- Private Healthcare
If you're seeking an Analyst opportunity which is with an exciting, growing business then please apply today!