Admissions and Finance Assistant
Up to £25K
North-West London (Zone 2) - Excellent Transport Links
An independent primary school based in North-West London with a strong support staff network and great benefits!
This is a busy and varied Admissions and Finance Assistant position, supporting the Bursar and wider office team with finance, admissions and administrative duties.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Dealing with initial queries from prospective parents
- Organising open evenings
- Preparing new starter documentation.
- Providing support to the Bursar throughout all aspects of their role. Examples of duties may include:
- Supporting with audit preparation
- Responding to parent financial enquiries re school fees
- Updating financial procedures and systems
- Budget monitoring reports
- Credit control and payroll.
- Updating pupil database and attendance records
- Dealing with incoming post
- Updating finance and admissions website content
- HR - Maintaining staff personnel records, absence monitoring, responding to some staff enquiries
- Building and maintaining business partnerships and relationships, including attending conferences and visiting other schools
- Ad-hoc administration to wider team.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to begin their career in administration or finance. No previous administration or finance experience is required for this role, however some exposure to this would be beneficial.
- Skilled in mathematics and / or exposure to financial background
- Switched-on and muck-in attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive, able to use initiative to complete tasks.
Salary is up to £25K and the role comes with additional benefits including:
- 8 weeks holiday with an additional 5 days which can be taken outside of school holidays after 2 years
- £500 no absence bonus
- Rising pension scheme
- Perks scheme with discounts and freebies monthly
- Training and development opportunities.
This role is term-time only (44 weeks per year) and will be office-based 5 days per week.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!