Up to £27K
South-West London (Zone 2)
Our client, a health organization specializing in neurological and physical rehabilitation, are seeking a team-oriented and confident individual to join their growing team in South-West London.
This Administrative Assistant role will involve providing support the whole team, including (but not limited to):
- Being first point of contact for the office - taking calls and messages and managing general enquiries inbox
- Managing and updating internal databases including data entry
- Performing administrative duties for client and contractor related tasks
- Assisting with business processes and administration
- Supporting the finance team with administration
- Assisting with company events
- Ad-hoc administration.
The ideal candidate for this Administrative Assistant position will have some previous experience in an administrative capacity and have excellent time management and prioritization skills. Strong communication skills and a high level of attention to detail, as well as a confident and proactive approach are essential for this position. Experience in the healthcare sector is desirable, but not essential.
Salary for this position is up to £27K depending on experience and the role comes with additional benefits. Hours are 9am - 5:30pm and this role will be office-based, 5 days per week.
For this Administrative Assistant role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.