Salary: up to £35K
Victoria Wall Associates are working on a busy and dynamic Administrative Assistant role for a fantastic Global Asset Management firm. The role involves supporting 7 professionals and is positioned alongside two friendly EAs.
The responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant position include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive scheduling of meetings and conference calls
- Complex international travel arrangements
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Organising events
- Managing budget allocations and creating invoices
- Supporting other EAs whenever necessary
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties.
This role is fast paced and requires an individual with excellent organisational and time management skills. An ideal candidate will have solid experience supporting a team and have a good eye for detail. The salary for this Administrative Assistant role is up to £35K depending on experience. The hours are 9am-5pm and some flexibility will be required.
Victoria Wall Associates acts as an employment agency for this Administrative Assistant role.