Salary up to 45K, dependent on experience
City of London
VWA are newly working with a high-growth venture capital fund who are focused on the global decarbonisation sector. Located in the City, they are looking for an Administration Assistant to support the Investor Relations team on a permanent basis.
The Administration Assistant Role:
This is a newly-created role in the firm to provide business support to the Investor Relations team, of which there are 2 people as they enter a busy fundraising period. Duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Complex diary and inbox management across time zones
- International travel arrangements
- IR roadshow assistance
- Meeting scheduling and room booking
- Producing presentation materials
- Minute taking
- Ad hoc administrative duties, as and when required
The Successful Administration Assistant will:
- Have at least 1 year of business support experience in financial services, essential
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proactive with a "can-do" approach to their work
- Be able to adapt when needed
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise efficiently and effectively
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing and purpose-driven firm!
- Standard hours: 9 - 5:30pm
- Hybrid and flexible working model
- Salary: Up to £45K, dependent on experience
- 25 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Monthly team socials and 2 x company away days a year!
If this Administration Assistant role sounds like the one for you, we'd love to hear from you!