‹ Back to search results
Marketing & Communications Executive
£25K - £30K / Year
Marketing & Communications Executive - Finance Firm
up to £30K depending on experience
An exciting and unique opportunity exists to join our client, a highly reputable and established wealth management firm to support their Marketing & Communications team.
Working in a Marketing & Communications team of 4 this is a newly created role to provide support and where a broad set of skills will be utilised and progressed further.
The role is a varied one where a highly organised, detail and team orientated individual will support the Marketing Manager and Communications Designer with the following:
- PR and social media monitoring
- Email and contact management, e.g. maintaining contact and CRM lists
- Event support and liaison accordingly with internal departments
- Updating company literature utilising PowerPoint, InDesign, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Desktop Publishing (DTP)
- Website updates and Google Analytics reporting
- General administrative support to the team
Skills that are essential to the role include an excellent set of communication and organisational skills, the ability to juggle a range of responsibilities and prioritising effectively alongside a naturally hardworking and adaptable approach. Technological expertise including good working of knowledge of MS Office (particularly PowerPoint) and ideally InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop skills.
Some previous experience is needed either in a marketing, communications or desktop publishing role and our brief is to select candidates who are highly proactive and collaborative in nature and who can bring an organised and focused skills set to the role.
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience and the role comes with excellent benefits.
VWA Search Acts as an Employment Agency.