‹ Back to search results
£50K - £60K / Year
One-to-one Senior Executive Assistant role working for a pioneering and leading brand in the digital media and comms sector. Supporting the Global HR Director, this is a varied and demanding board level Executive Assistant position providing proactive, comprehensive support.
Working with highly confidential information the Executive Assistant role includes:
- Complex diary management, including both internal and external meetings, covering all associated travel/accommodation/itineraries.
- Complete inbox management, producing presentations and board packs to deadlines.
- Managing monthly meetings and events.
- Representing the individual executive as their first point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders, acting as a gatekeeper as and when appropriate.
- Strong problem-solving ability required.
- Highly organised, excellent communications skills, ability to show tact and diplomacy.
Significant previous experience of supporting senior executives/C-suite level is required for this Executive Assistant role along with excellent experience of MS Office packages including Excel and PowerPoint.
For this Executive Assistant role VWA acts as an employment agency.