‹ Back to search results
Trainee Accounts Associate
£30K - £35K / Year
Position: Trainee Accounts Associate
Salary: up to £35K depending on experience
A fabulous opportunity exists to join a highly reputable investment management firm who are seeking a team-spirited and collaborative part-qualified Accounts Associate to join their Finance team.
This is a superb role for an individual who is studying for an ACCA (or similar) and has some experience working in a trainee accountant position. The role and firm will offer support with further learning and development and to study to full qualification.
Working closely with a Senior Accountant in the firm responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Producing monthly and quarterly management accounts for the business entities and preparation of financial statements
- Produce and maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete statutory returns such as VAT and FSA returns
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasting
- Maintaining sales ledger processing including, raising and receipting customer sales invoices, liaise with fund administration on monthly and quarterly income streams and monitoring outstanding management fees
- Assist with employee expense claims
- Dealing with any ad-hoc queries and analysis from the business
In addition to relevant qualifications and experience the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills alongside exceptional attention to detail. Also essential is a genuinely team-orientated and adaptable manner combined with a strong service orientated approach.
Salary is competitive dependent on experience and the role comes with excellent benefits and training and development opportunities.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this role.