‹ Back to search results
Arts Team Assistant
£20K - £23K / Year
Arts Team Assistant
South West London
VWA have taken on a lovely new Arts Team Assistant role with a leading charity in the healthcare sector. They are looking for a proactive and positive candidate to join their growing team and support the Director of Patient Environment and the Patient Environment team with administrative duties.
The charity build clinical facilities, invests in health innovations and delivers a unique art and design programme to transform the health and wellbeing of patients.
Key responsibilities and duties of the Team Assistant role include but are not limited to:
- Maintain project status records that ensure the smooth running of our programme
- Assist with delivering arts projects across the programmE
- Coordinate and maintain all project plans and timelines
- Arrange internal and external meetings for the Patient Environment team
- Answer general enquiries to the arts programme both over phone and email
- Update the website and work with the communications team to provide content for our social media channels, and other press/publicity channels
- Support arts/design programme projects by assisting with consultation, liaising with suppliers, and assisting with installations
- Support the impact programme providing assistance with research and impact measurement initiatives
- Maintain checks on the art collection including RELAX digital, artwork labelling and conservation monitoring
- Support the organisation and delivery of events such as talks, receptions and openings
- Support colleagues, contributing to a happy and productive, values-driven working environment
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity
Requirements for the Team Assistant role are:
- Experience in an office/team administration role
- Pro-active, positive, 'can-do' attitude: a real self-starter
- Professional and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstratable interest in the arts
Experience of using Harlequin database (or similar) and Adobe Creative Suite is desirable but not essential.
Hours for this role are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with 25 days holiday and a HSF health plan.
For this Team Assistant role VWA acts as an employment agency.