‹ Back to search results
Front of House Receptionist/Junior PA
£26K - £30K / Year
Administrator with Reception
£26-30K depending upon experience.
Established in 1889 in Central London, this leading independent prep school for boys is looking for an Administrator with reception experience. Due to an internal promotion they are looking for someone exceptional to support the Headmaster's Office, work closely with his PA and manage the reception, greet visitors and ensure they are well received.
This is a dual role offering a great deal of variety and a high level of exposure with the different divisions of the school such as Bursars office, senior leadership team, teachers, parents and pupils.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide PA support to the Headmasters office, leadership team and Bursars office
- Meet and greet visitors, parents etc.
- Liaise with relevant charities
- Ensure that a welcoming reception is offered to all visitors and members of staff, assisting with queries and directing individuals as appropriate
- Comply with the School's security arrangements and ensure all visitors and contractors are signed in and out
- Answer all incoming phone calls answering enquiries where possible or directing calls to the appropriate person
For this opportunity VWA acts as an employment agency