‹ Back to search results
Personal Assistant to Managing Partner - 4 days a week
£20K - £22K / Year
Personal Assistant to Managing Partner. Part-time, 4 days a week - approximately 2 full and 2 half days.
West End based global boutique investment advisory firm who specialise in cross border M&A is looking to recruit a PA to support the Managing Partner, Partner and Chairman of this niche business with diary and travel logistics, liaising with internal and external stakeholders. You will be a smart, friendly and professional face of the business.
- Diary, email and contact management,
- Organisation of travel and itineraries
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Organising conference calls
- Managing expenses, invoices and banking
- Writing presentations and letters
- Organising conferences and other events throughout the year
- Marketing and management of website content/newsletters
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office
- Management of facilities and contracts with suppliers
- Procurement of office supplies (including stationery and refreshments)
- Managing the new employee on boarding.
- Financial services background
- Highly versatile, happy to help out wherever required
- Numerate and highly literate
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong MS Office and Excel skills - you must be numerate
- Client facing experience
- Adaptable and flexible
For this vacancy VWA acts as a recruitment agency.